Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Miss Bethany

We love you so much honey. You are just a delight. You have changed our lives and brought so much happiness into our family. You are a ball of energy though have really settled in the last year. You love to have fun...

photo by Clair

not the best pic but its her!

I was inspired by Mel Goodsell to post thing that I love about her, the number of which correlate to the current birthday... so here goes.

1. I love your beautiful eyes. Seems odd to start with such a superficial thing, but your big blue eyes are so expressive and just light up my day.
2. I just love your sense of fun. You live to have fun. May it never leave you.
3. The way you care for your sister just warms my heart. Not for one minute have you not wanted her in our life. You accepted her from the first minute you met her and have loved her with all your heart ever since. You can't wait for her to wake up in the morning. I hope you always appreciate the blessing of a sister, may you always be each others best friend.
4. I love that you love me. As a baby you weren't cuddly, just didn't have the time. Now you have plenty of time to show your love to me.

Love you so much baby. You'll always be my baby. Much to your disgust LOL

1 comment:

Kaysie said...

Happy Bday Bethany

Love ksys, hols and Thomas