Wednesday, January 16, 2008
Weight Loss
It was an ongoing thing last year, I did manage to shift a few kilos and got down to pre pregnancy weight. Still more to go. Motivation is lacking so i know i need to do something fairly strict to get my body shifting the fat again. Sooooooooo today i have started on the Kate Morgan programme :o I'm still not sure why, do I see this as an easy way? Dunno, I sure don't see it as a long term answer which I know is what is needed. I don't really believe in these sorts of diets as the answer to long term weight loss and maintenance of that weight loss. So it is kinda confusing to me as to why I am doing this. I am really only looking at this as short term, 6 weeks or so I think. Actually probably my birthday at the end of March.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment