I like it! Actually I am VERY happy with this LO. Love the pic by Clair. Also love the MM Noteworthy paper range. Might even sub this one, but not sure if thats a horse I want to get back on or not...
In brief, we went to hobart for a night with Mum and Aran. Jamie was down there doing a festival. Got to see him a couple of times. Went to look at a tent and still came home without one. It was fun. Want to go back with them.
This is very cute, would love to get into scrapping. The only problem is there is not enough hours in the day. I also don't know where to start and what to buy without buying heaps, might have to get a lesson off you. See you friday.XXXXX
I am me. I'm Narelle. I'm a wife to one, mum to two, daughter to two and sister to one. I'm a scrapper, well trying to be. I'm trying to do housework too! But thats less successful than the scrapping attempts!
1 comment:
This is very cute, would love to get into scrapping. The only problem is there is not enough hours in the day. I also don't know where to start and what to buy without buying heaps, might have to get a lesson off you. See you friday.XXXXX
Post a Comment