I love bread :) Actually I love carbs :( I find myself missing food to chew in my mouth. Which is odd, because I am still having fruit, vegies and meat - so its not like I am on a totally liquid diet. And i admit to cheating :) and I know that I am the only one who is going to pay for the cheating, it will just be a slower process. But I have to tell ya, that piece of Kinder Bueno I had last night was sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. And I wolfed it down like I had never seen chocolate before. And today i once piece of crust off Bethany's sandwich and the consistency in my mouth was yummo! Sad but true. Anyhoo, the promise of tonight is keeping me going!!!
Today is our 11th wedding anniversary! Happy anniversary to us! 11 years wow! Who woulda thunk it! Love ya Jamie. Must finish his card while he's away hehe.
On that note better go.
Went to the bike centre today for a play. We are blessed with some great friends, a couple of lovely early presents for B. Just a nice group of people and somewhat different mix to the usual. Very nice.
Can't believe my girl is four next week! :o
TTFN
Friday, January 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment