well, whats going on. Seems like a super busy weekend. I'd just love a day to sit, and be by myself.
I have a shocking head and back atm, had a massage last night, left covered in bruising from cupping and sore! To be expected cause it was crap prior! Don't know why its been so bad. Horrid. Anyway, had an amazing nights sleep after i got warm. Had to wear winter pj's and and socks and 2 heat packs cause I couldn't warm up. The cupping does that to me. Don't think I woke all night, Jamie slept downstairs when he came home and the girls slept in from a late night. I think thats partly why i feel so bad today too, want more lol.
I read something that really clicked with me on friday. It was talking about personal life goals, and assessing all activities as how they fit in to achieving your life goals. It made so much sense to me in terms of my computer time. Really even blogging doesn't directly help me achieve my life goals, but I am feeling like blogging a lot at the moment, to get my thoughts out and perhaps bring some order.
Christmas crazies... can't believe its mid december nearly. And I thought I was organised lol but in reality I'm not! Because the main present is still in Melbourne. So tomorrows first job is to arrange for the Springfree tramp to make its way across water. Plus decide on the other few pressies.
Tomorrow is the Christmas Party at playcentre for Bethany, will be fun. Jamie is coming and so is Grandma. Should be fun. They have been practicing and cooking but we haven't been told what!
We had lunch up at Grindelwald today - the food was bad, but we had fun on Tasmania's largest jumping pillow! It is really fun, you jump VERY high when there are a few people on it.
Best run, BBQ church tonight although the weather is looking bad. We aren't taking a BBQ, just sangers for the girlies, and some fruit and stuff and we will eat when we get home. Couldn't face packing it all up with no help - but thats another VENT grrr. LOL
TTFN
Sunday, December 09, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment