Friday, December 07, 2007

Personal Challenges Part 2

Seems perhaps I am not the only one going through some internal challenges!

At life group this am, one of the girls bought up something to challenge us all with. It is farrrrrrrrr to personal to share here right now, but another thing to work on.

I bought a book yesterday called Smart Organising. I think its going to be of great benefit to me. Some parts of it have already really connected with me and so I believe it could change the dynamics of this house. Just have to apply it lol.

Here's a big change for me - I no longer exist on EB. Not quite true, my past is still there but not my future. Why? a few have asked me... and its really a combination of a lot of things. Its not somewhere I want to fritter away my life, and its very easy to do there. Esp when there is some controversy going on. The friends have made through there are now friends away from there. I have felt for a while i needed to leave, tried to decrease time by logging out but that didn't really help either. Like any addiction you need to replace it with something else, not sure what that is yet lol.

Anyhoo TTFN

No comments: