Trying to fill the EB void I've been blog hopping a bit more. I don't normally visit blogs of the more well known scrappers, but I have been cruising around a bit to see what's out there. But there is one particular blog that has been inspiring me and that is Mel Goodsell. Not only is Mel a talented lady but she is lovely, well is in emails lol. She offered to buy me some hooks that I saw in a pic on her blog, - I emailed her to find out where she got them as they were something I was trying to find for my girls. She offered to go and buy them for me, it didn't happen as the shop were sold out, but that is just lovely to offer that to a complete stranger. And she lives in the same state, so she must be good!!! Mel is doing 25 days of Christmas craft, and i've got a few ideas from her.
I must take some pics today of all the things I've done for Christmas presents, I'm in the middle of making about 12 batches of playdough :o Nice easy pressie for kids though.
Better run...
TTFN
Tuesday, December 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh YUM, how do you make that sand art brownie thing..?? Looks delicious!!!
How are you -- I've missed you on MSN a few times -- been so busy and and in and out..
Post a Comment