Monday, December 03, 2007

Once again...

far too long. And it's not because I don't think about blogging, I do, I just don't actually sit here and do it. So there is a lot to say.

Last post included Bethany's trip to hospital. Her cut has healed very very well. I think it will be barely visible. We have had it reviewed and the plastics reg was very happy with it :)

Bethany is doing well. She would so benefit from going to school next year but that is not meant to be :( She has had her dancing concert which was very cute, no pics to post :( It was a long arvo, hot in the theatre with 2 girls sitting on my knee :s Jamie's Mum and Byron came to watch which was great as Mum was away and so was Jamie. I have put her name down for ballet next year, will see about that. It just seems to fit better as we can't do Saturdays at the same school next year, so we might try something more formal. I can't believe she is nearly 4. Where has that time gone? She really is a delight, but is quite cheeky and defiant at times. She's very excited about Christmas. I think she will love her presents.

Mia is also doing well. She's a lovely little thing, but knows what she does and doesn't want and can turn the tears on quickly. She is slowly starting to talk, but still a lot of grunting goes on. Rather successfully though I might add, she can get her point across. It will be nice when she can talk properly, or at least enough to not grunt anymore.

Me - well... i'm feeling quite tired, run down and considerably stressed. I don't have a lot of patience at the moment. Finding it hard when Jamie is away for days. Its the hardest its ever been really. Just so constant now with B not sleeping in the day and a lot of nights she takes a while to go to sleep. Add in all the rest of it and I want a holiday. I'd be taking myself on one too but I sleep so badly when I go away. It's not that I don't want to be here, its just so tiring at times. My back and neck have been sooooooo sore. I've had 2 massages recently with no real relief. I dont' know why it's so bad. I have another on Saturday so hoping that will help. Drugs in the mean time ;)

I've started working at a scrap shop, actually its called The Scrap Shop. Its fun so far lol. Very relaxed and nice, gives me something for me to do. I'm saving the $$ for our QLD holiday that I plan to book on Christmas day! Have to think about when in the next 3 weeks then I guess! I wonder if we should go before Mia's birthday, that would save some $$. But seems too soon to be happening before March 20.

Our extension plans are well underway. We have the plans and are now looking for quotes. Had one builder in today and he was really nice. Very odd how he even came to be quoting. I had written some numbers down out of the phone book. I didn't write his name and number down, but accidently wrote his number down next to someone elses name. So rang him, looking for someone else. He was very very nice and I felt this overwhelming urge that i needed to call him back. So time will tell. Scary to think about all that has to happen between now and starting to actually build the thing.

Well thats it for now

TTFN

No comments: