Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Stuff...

so much going on as usual. Not just Christmas...

CANCER
Horrid word isn't it, and so much of it around. My bestie lives in the USA, we met in 1993 and we last saw each other in 1997, she came over for our wedding :) Her DH has rectal cancer and in an hours time is having surgery. He has been through radiation and strong chemo, which have had a great result and today they are removing what is left of the tumour. Read here for their story. It's been really hard being so far away, knowing S is struggling with all that it involves and still having to function, while watching her man go through that. I would have done anything to be there IRL for her :( Made me realise again just how hard it is to be so far away and not share the day to day stuff.

Also, a good friends Mum has just had a not great diagnosis with a brain tumour. I won't say more her cause their story isn't on the www so not my place to put it there! But they know our prayers are with them.

CHRISTMAS

is coming lol. We wrapped all the girls presents yesterday and I am proud of myself cause I don't feel like i went overboard. The trampoline is in the state! Yay, and it should arrive in Lton today and Jamie will pick it up this week.

I finished his mini album yesterday, with my new Bind It All. Man thats a nifty machine! I love it, so easy. I laminated all the pages and some were a bit wonky! Oh well lol, its done. I just need to finish the trees for the table and then make cards for the girls and Jamie. Other than that its really just Christmas cooking to do.

STUFF
Girls are great - both have had viruses in the last few days but just temps. Jamie has only Burnie Carols this Sunday and thats work done. We have a busy week with getting friends moved house, and church leaders BBQ on Saturday night which will be funner than the last BBQ where it poured! At least with this one we can go inside.

Thats it for today, I have pics to share but we are taking the girls to the Gorge for a swim this morning so need to get moving.

TTFN

No comments: