Friday, December 21, 2007

Introducing...

Bottletop Bill and his best friend Corky :) Well not really lol, but B made these with sausages the other night at tea time and I said it looked like Corky, so then she made Bottletop Bill. But in this photo he has lost his head LOL. She played with them all night and i took them from her room before they went off and disappeared!

Some more pics to share...

I made this bottle holder for some Irish Cream that I made. Some for us and some for a gift :)

Getting ready for our last dance lesson last Saturday, I tried to get some pics. This is what happened. Hehe

And look what just landed on my doorstep. I have been getting Sissey kits for 6 months now and I am very impressed. I think they are great value for money, mind you i've never sat down and tried to figure out what the value is. They are a lovely mix of products and I am especially impressed with the December kit. I already have a project in mind for the papers :) Can't upload the pic of the pp but they are lush and I am off to hunt down more :)

TTFN

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas toy ou and the fam. Have a great day and chat soon
xxx